Accelerant is now hiring for
Answer Financial Insurance Sale Agent
Apply today to begin a professional career in insurance. Answer Financial is looking for outstanding individuals help customer make insurance decisions. Job is a WORK FROM HOME opportunity.
SALARY + BONUS + WORK AT HOME + INSIDE SALES/NO COLD CALLING!
As an insurance sales expert you will accept incoming calls (no cold calling) from our prospective customers, and assess their needs while identifying products/services that are made available by our insurance carrier partners. You will finalize the sale of these products/services and will ensure offerings comply with our insurance carrier partners, Answers sales center, and state regulatory requirements.
What we offer:
• Paid training on day one at a base hourly wage of $15.00 per hour.
• Earn a sales bonus after training + your base hourly wage.
• On day one, health insurance benefits.
• Company matched 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, community volunteer events, and much more!
• Sell multiple insurance products and provide impeccable customer service.
• Exercise responsive and timely follow-up to customer inquiries in an effort to finalize and/or preserve the sale.
•Recommend solutions and provide product options to meet customer needs, including increased coverage and product combinations.
• Provide explanation on quotes.
• Demonstrate knowledge on specific insurance carrier product guidelines.
• Remain current on product offerings, enhancements, and/or changes/modifications.
• Maintain state licensing requirements, keep abreast of regulatory changes and requirements.
• Maintain required state licensing and carrier appointments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong sales skills with an ability to overcome objections and close.
• Take initiative, multi-task, be collaborative, and use sound judgment in decision making and problem solving.
• Ability to provide professional and winning customer service.
• Successfully complete all product and/or skill-enhancement training.
• Demonstrated proficiency of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel), internet, and other related computer applications.
• Availability to work a non-standard schedule.
• Solid work history required with previous sales experience - preferred
Answer Financial is one of the largest auto & home insurance agencies in the U.S., with over 3.4 million vehicles and homes insured and is part of The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL), the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer. Insurance shoppers in all 50 states can compare insurance prices from some of the more than 20 top-rated insurers that Answer Financial represents. We make it easy to buy insurance online or over the phone with assistance from one of our US-based licensed insurance experts. Our offered products include: auto insurance, homeowners insurance, condo insurance, renters insurance, motorcycle insurance, RV insurance & boat insurance.
Answer Financial is an equal opportunity employer.
Complete the online form below.
© 2018 All rights reserved.