HealthEquity Member Services Specialists
Work from home in
Price, UT and Richfield, UT
Hiring dates August 9th and 30th
Connecting HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
The Member Services team is the heart and primary contact for Member’s inquiries regarding the administration of their Health Savings and Reimbursement Accounts and other consumer directed benefits. Team members within Member Services are valued and respected as they are equipped with the knowledge to assist not only members but other HealthEquity team members.
The Member Services team is staffed 24/7 which allows members to call at their convenience. convenience. Service Specialists consistently deliver remarkable, solution-oriented customer service to effectively and efficiently resolve member’s needs, answer their questions, and educate and engage each member to deepen their relationships with HealthEquity and their products and services and help members improve their health and wealth.
With direct supervision and detailed instruction, this position is responsible for consulting with HealthEquity members to deliver remarkable service measured through customer satisfaction and service assurance scores. Successful individuals will operate in a fast-paced environment supporting our members across multiple channels, including phone, chat, and email.
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to work with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications and are looking for our service specialists to be authentic, genuine, showcase their service experience and passion.
- Consistently deliver remarkable service as measured through customer satisfaction survey results and service assurance scores
- Effectively work in a fast-paced inbound call / chat / email environment
- Use good judgement and follow defined processes to protect member accounts and member information
- Demonstrate a high level of individual ownership for every member contact handled (I got this!), including absorbing any internal complexity on behalf of our members to find solutions to member’s problems and answers to their account management questions
- Demonstrate the desire to continually learn and improve your knowledge by utilizing continuous training that is provided
- Consistently educating members when appropriate to maximize use of products and services
- Anticipate and resolve future needs of the member, educate on self-service options available
- Be coachable. Be receptive to feedback and suggestion. Develop a personal habit of continuous improvement
- Ability to maintain productivity and quality goals in a remote environment
- Have fun and bring fun to work
What you will need to be successful:
- 6 months of Customer service experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience working in banking, a financial institution or healthcare is an asset, but not required
- Successful completion of training, and demonstrated proficiency in the delivery of tax-advantaged spending and saving accounts and programs that include but are not limited to flexible spending accounts, dependent care, tuition assistance, adoption reimbursement, transit and parking programs, tuition assistance, COBRA, and health spending accounts.
- Exceptional ability to build trust, confidence, and communicate with members in order to fully meet their needs.
- Act in accordance with the HealthEquity policies and values.
- Ability to navigate various computer applications.
- Ability to meet attendance and schedule adherence expectations.
- Strong ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and proficiency in all aspects of account maintenance. (A little perfectionism doesn’t hurt).
- Highly motivated with the ability to work as a team player and as an individual contributor. (Love those overachievers)
- Consistently act as a consultant to members in regard to other products offered by HealthEquity or ways to maximize contributions to existing benefits.
- Willingness to learn and support multiple products offered across the organization.
What we are offering:
- $16.25/hour starting wage
- 2% semi-annual bonus potential
- Pay-for-performance monthly incentive potential
- Work from home, will need to go into office from time to time.
- Hours for training: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Mon - Fri (3 weeks) - mostly remote
- After training, schedules will start between 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM and end anywhere between 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM and will include a Saturday or Sunday shift
- Start dates of June 21, 2021 are anticipated
- Full benefits package
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PTO - 18 days
- 11 observed holidays
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- Life Insurance
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as widespread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
MUST COMPLETE FOLLOWING ASSESSMENT FOR APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED.
DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL CANDIDATES.
YOU MUST LIVE WITHIN A 60 MINUTE DRIVE OF THE HIRING LOCATION.
© 2018 All rights reserved.