HealthEquity Member Services Specialists
Start Date February 10, 2020.
Connecting HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
The Member Services team is the heart and primary contact for member’s inquiries regarding the administration of their Health Savings and Reimbursement Accounts. Team members within Member Services are valued and respected as they are equipped with the knowledge to assist not only members but other HealthEquity team members.
The Member Services team is staffed 24/7 which allows members to call at their convenience. Member Services team members build strong, lasting relationships with members by understanding their needs and concerns. This team takes the lead in providing a delightful experience for every person who contacts HealthEquity via our education center.What you’ll be doing:
• Serving as primary point of contact for HealthEquity’s members by answering inbound calls.
• Having fun and bringing fun to work in a casual environment.
• Being amazing and working with other amazing humans.
• Receive amazing training on all things Health Savings Accounts.
What you will need to be successful:
• Keen problem solver with the unique ability to think on your feet.
• Ability to take initiative to solve problems.
• Talent to navigate various computer applications
• Exceptional ability to build trust and communicate with members in order to fully meet their needs.
• Highly motivated with the capacity to work as a team player and also as an individual contributor. (Love those overachievers)
• Willingness to learn and educate others.
What we are offering:
• $12/hour starting wage
• Full benefits package
• Transition to work from home
• Shift to be determined
• Start date of February 10, 2020
• Hours for training: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Mon - Fri (3 weeks)
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
Complete the online form below. You will be contacted shortly.
© 2018 All rights reserved.